Sunday 23 September 2012

Crochet Christmas Gifts

With Christmas only 3 months away, I have started planning my presents for friends and family. Since my little boy was born 4 years ago, most of the family get the traditional calendar every year. I really enjoy making them and find them the perfect gift for grandparents and great grandparents.

Handmade gifts are always more special not only because they are hand made but also because there was a lot of time, thought and effort put into them.

When I make the calendars, I spend a lot of time editing the photos, choosing the design and layout and adding personal captions.

The same goes for anything crochet. Choosing the right yarn and the right pattern are just as important as picking the right colours and deciding on the right size for the right season.

Bellow are a few ideas that could make the perfect gift for that special someone.

 I love these crochet baby boots, the patterns were designed by Elizabeth Alan of The Lovely Crow. She has a few different boot patterns and they are equally beautiful.








No comments:

Post a Comment