Wednesday 19 September 2012

Crochet Baby Hat & Booties Gift Sets

I have a few projects on the go right now. Some are almost done, some are halfway done, some only need buttons.
The reasons for this can be different:
I like to work on something on my way to work on the bus/train as I find dosing off on the way just makes me more tired. So I turn on my I-pod, turn on the little light above my seat as it is still dark being only 5 am, and start working on something. I like to have something smaller with me to work on while travelling.
 Sometimes I start a new project as a request from someone, so I will leave a different one to the side and work on that.
 Sometimes I just feel like starting something new.
Eventually everything gets finished...

My latest little finished projects were request for Baby Sets. I have made 2 different ones, both for little girls.

Baby Hat & MJ Booties Set made with Cotton-Modal yarn.

The green flower can be clipped on and off the hat and used as a hair clip too.


Baby Hat & Boots set made with Cotton-Modal yarn.



Both boot patterns were written by Elizabeth Alan of The Lovely Crow and her shop can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment