Wednesday 22 August 2012

Crochet Baby Boots

I have always loved the look of crochet baby boots. I have spent hours researching the internet for a free pattern that would work and I have also spent hours testing and trying these patterns - all without success! That is until I found The Lovely Crow on Etsy. She designs the perfect little baby boots for boys and girls and her patterns are amazing! They are easy to follow and at the end you end up with the perfect, most beautiful little boot. I have bought a few of her boot patterns and recommend investing into them!




 The pattern for these can be found here:
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/baby-cowboy-boots-pattern-baby-boot-scootn-boots



These little booties can be made for boys or girls, the colour options are endless with a little imagination.


No comments:

Post a Comment