Thursday 30 August 2012

Crochet Owl Hats

One of my girlfriends loves owls. So when she told me she was pregnant, I set out on a mission to find the perfect pattern for a perfect owl baby hat. I have searched every crochet website I could find including Etsy and Ravelry. I found many patterns for hats that had the owl eyes and ears but it wasn't what I was looking for. Eventually I have found the perfect pattern. I really love how the owl silhouettes go around the whole hat. They can be made in any colour or size and have a beautiful texture to them. Definitely one of my favourites.





The very first owl hat made for my friends little girl.


Owls in purple


Owls in cream


Pink and brown


Owls in silver/gray


Light violet with dark trim


The different sizes of the hats 

1 comment:

  1. I love owls and I love these hats! They also feel amazing on. Soft and warm:)

    ReplyDelete